Walmart Contacts Return Shipping
Walmart Contacts has the most customer friendly policies in the online optical industry including making product returns quick and easy.
Here's how to take advantage of our Return Shipping policy
- You may return your purchase up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Items must be unused, unworn, and in the state you received them - including original packaging. Open contact lens boxes, vials, bottles (not related to shipping damage) are NOT eligible for return. ** Custom made RGP contact lenses and other custom prescription products are not eligible for return.
- Return Shipping is easy. Simply contact a Walmart Contacts certified customer support team member at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-741-5367.
- If emailing, please include your name, order number, the reason for the return in your email, and whether you would like a refund or exchange. If calling, please have this information available for our certified customer service specialist for faster processing.
- Our customer service team will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number should be written prominently in the address portion of your return package. Items without an RMA number will not be eligible for return.
- If instructed by our customer service team, returns may be sent to:
Attn: Product Returns
RMA#: (write your return merchandise authorization number here)
2250 International Street
Columbus, OH 43228-3834
- Please package your return carefully to ensure your lenses or other optical products purchased are not damaged in route to our warehouse - we cannot issue credit for items damaged in transit to our office.
- Once your return arrives at one of our warehouses, a Walmart Contacts returns specialist will inspect the shipment, normally within 3-5 days of arrival, and a credit will be applied to the payment method used on the original order.
Please Note: Some credit cards may take an additional 2-10 days for the credit to show on your account so allow as much as 14 days for the credit to be applied.
- Unlike other companies, Walmart Contacts DOES NOT charge restocking or service fees when you return a product so rest easy knowing that when you want your money back - we give it all back.